Building Information Modeling
Kinco has always been progressive in our approach to adopting new technologies that improve our methods and products. This is clearly demonstrated in our early adoption of Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology.
Utilizing BIM to build a virtual model of the projects allows the entire project team to communicate, collaborate, analyze and adapt the project to maximize efficiencies in quality, cost and time. Kinco has successfully completed numerous project utilizing BIM technologies, consequently we have the personnel and experience needed to leverage the tool for the benefit of your project. We have a dedicated BIM manager, but all of estimators, project managers and superintendent are trained on how to utilize the technology from design to building operation.
- Design Phase Coordination (Enhanced Site Logistics and Project Sequencing)
- Model Based Quantity Take-off (Improved Budget Accuracy)
- Project Visualization (Enhanced Understanding Project Appearance and More Effective and Complete Constructability Review)
- 4-D Scheduling (Expedited Schedule and Identification of Sequencing Conflicts)
- 3-D Shop Drawings Coordination & Clash Resolution (Elimination of Costly Field Modifications)
- Field Visualization (Effective Communication of Design Intent and Reduction of Construction Errors)
- Virtual Mock-ups (Reduced Re-work)
Building Operation Phase
- Virtual Model of As-Built (Improved Facilities Management of Equipment, Service Records and Warranties and Backbone for Building Management Systems Control)
- 3-D Marketing Model (Enhanced Donor/Tenant/Users Understanding of Facility)