- 65,000 SF expansion to their facility in Lafayette, LA
- Engineered fill to grade.
- The foundation was made out of wood piles, pile caps, and concrete slab.
- The superstructure was steel beams and bar joists.
- The exterior were painted tilt ups concrete panels with a PVC membrane roof. Several skylights to induce natural lights to the space.
- Automated system for their storage and distribution.
- The building is fully sprinkler with an ESFR system.
- We moved air thru the space via automated exhaust fans and louvers.
- All light fixtures were designed and installed with OC Sensors to comply with their energy conservation standards.
- The exterior of their existing facility was painted to match the new. The existing fire protection system in the warehouse was updated to the latest NFPA standards.